Monday, September 04, 2006

NEW Place in Blogger

Hello Everyone! It was very necessary for me to create a second place in blogger due to my difficulties with Blogger in Beta. I have not erased JimmyBob's Place in case they ever fix the bugs. Until then, I will post here in order to avoid the problems with leaving Comments. After all, what is the point in having a blog if no one can leave you comments and you have trouble leaving them on the sites of others?

So here we are again. Breathe. Ahh. It's good to be fixed!

Please leave a comment and say "Hello." It will make me feel like I just came home from a long vacation.

5 Comments:

Blogger ruthrap said...

Hello, jbpII, ain't it a pain when stuff don't work right!??

8:39 PM  
Blogger JimmyBob said...

YES!!!

I'm so glad to get my first post in days!!!

You know, everything's gonna go haywire in a few months. Blogger is going to force everyone to switch to Beta. You will have to set up a Google Account. Once that happens, I'll be able to go back to using JimmyBob's Place and things will return to normal.

I created this new site with a new profile so I could post on everyone's sites without problems.

I don't know much HTML code, so it's not going to look as pretty as my other. Beta really is easier to customize for computer dummies like me.

I'll try to post something NEW soon. God bless!

9:08 PM  
Blogger ruthrap said...

I was afraid you were gonna tell me that! I hope I can make the transition without too many problems! I am a big computer dummy and there's a lot of things I still don't know about! anyway, thanks for setting up the new site, it makes things easier for now!

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pastor James. Glad to be here. I really know nothing about BLOG's so I have no idea what the problems are/were. Glad you are up and running again.
sandytrif

2:58 PM  
Blogger JimmyBob said...

Sandy, thanks for coming by. Yeah, this should work until Blogger gets things fixed with Blogger in Beta (which is the new version of blogger that JimmyBob's Place is formatted in).

Say "Hello" to the fam for me. I'll be posting again soon, so be looking for it.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home